Parr along with all businesses in the UK have been following Government and World Health Organisation guidance regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. Inline with this we are pleased to announce that we are now fully reopen for business. The workshop is already busy and we are taking lots of bookings so we thank you for your continued support in these very difficult times.
As you would expect your experience at Parr will be slightly different with us complying with all government guidelines for the health and safety of both our staff and customers, and we would ask you to respect this. We have in place the following measures:
- We will be sanitizing all cars including keys before and after each visit.
- All staff will wear gloves whilst inside vehicles and as normal all cars will be fitted with disposable interior protection.
- We respectfully ask all customers to remain at least 2 metres away from others whilst at Parr.
- We ask for the majority of communication to be done via telephone or email and payments to be settled via non-contact methods.
- In line with government recommendations, we currently can’t accommodate waiting jobs in our reception area and kindly ask customers to limit their time in our reception area as much as possible when dropping off or picking up.
- In line with government recommendations, we are to suspend the customer pick up/drop off service from local stations etc.
- We are able to offer a non-contact drop off/pick up service if required- please contact us regarding this option.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Team at Parr