In view of the weekends second lockdown news we wanted to update customers that Parr will continue to be open as normal and that our supply chains are unaffected. We will continue to have our strict Covid-19 health and safety policy in place to keep both staff and customers safe. Cars will continue to be sanitized before and after we work on them, all we would ask is that you wear a face mask on drop off and collection.
We hope this information will reassure customers , and thank you for your continued support and understanding in these uncertain times . We will of course update you on any changes, in the meantime if you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
We have in place the following measures:
- We will be sanitizing all cars including keys before and after each visit.
- All staff will wear gloves whilst inside vehicles and as normal all cars will be fitted with disposable interior protection.
- We respectfully ask that all customers observe the 2m rule and wear a mask whilst at Parr .
- We ask for the majority of communication to be done via telephone or email and payments to be settled via non-contact methods.
- In line with government recommendations, we currently can’t accommodate waiting jobs in our reception area and kindly ask customers to limit their time in our reception area as much as possible when dropping off or picking up.
- In line with government recommendations, we are to suspend the customer pick up/drop off service from local stations etc.
- We are able to offer a non-contact drop off/pick up service if required- please contact us regarding this option.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Team at Parr