24th March 2020 Update –
Parr along with all businesses in the UK have been following Government and World Health Organisation guidance regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. To protect customers and colleagues we are temporarily closing our premises from the close of business on the 24th March 2020.
Our workshops will remain open until work already booked in is complete. Once this has been completed, our workshops will close. We will continue to monitor calls and emails into the business and do our best to respond to them as swiftly as possible. Should anyone have a problem where their car is essential for them to use, please contact us and we will endeavour to help.
We will keep you up to date with the latest developments via our website and social media channels and hope that you and your families remain safe and look forward to seeing you all very soon.
The Team at Parr
At this time of uncertainty with the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19), Parr feel the need to reassure their customers.
We are keeping our doors open for the foreseeable with our opening times remaining the same. We have always prided ourselves on our clean environment and now in these uncertain times have adopted certain precautions to further safeguard and maintain the health of both our employees and clients. In line with this, the following precautions are being taken which we ask our customers to follow and respect as well.
- We will be sterilising all cars including keys before and after each visit.
- All staff will wear gloves whilst inside vehicles and as normal all cars will be fitted with disposable interior protection.
- We respectfully ask all customers to remain at a safe distance from others whilst at Parr.
- We ask for the majority of communication to be done via telephone or email and payments to be settled via non-contact methods.
- In line with government recommendations, we currently can’t accommodate waiting jobs in our reception area and kindly ask customers to limit their time in our reception area as much as possible when dropping off or picking up. Customers are more than welcome to wait off site whilst work is carried out and return once their vehicle is ready to collect.
- In line with government recommendations, we are to suspend the customer pick up/drop off service from local stations etc.
- We are able to offer a non-contact drop off/pick up service if required- please contact us regarding this option.
The aim of these extensive measures is to remain open and to continue providing an excellent service through this time. We will continue to monitor the advice of the British Government and issue further updates via our website and social media channels if any further changes are made at Parr.
We thank you for your continued support and wish you well
The Team at Parr