The Porsche Sport mode software adds extra performance to your Porsche. With the dash mounted switches you can engage sport mode giving improved performance dynamics.
As Parr use the latest Porsche test equipment (PIWIS 3) we are able to offer the software upgrade to update your 997/987 Porsche (not all models). The upgrade offers:
- Sports setting of engine software, PASM, PSM, Tiptronic transmission (if applicable)
- For vehicles with factory sport exhaust, the new Sport button would control exhaust settings
- For vehicles with PCM, personalized settings can now be controlled including memory for lights, wiper, climate control and door lock settings
- For 2009-2012 vehicles with PDK, you get a Sport Plus button with Launch Control and race track shift strategy. For base model Cayman & Boxster models launch control is not available
- For Turbo (2006-2009), Overboost is also added for additional acceleration
With Sport button engaged the engine management system enhances the throttle response. Vehicles with optional Porsche active suspension management (PASM) also switches to sport mode for a firmer damper setting.
For Tiptronic or PDK transmissions, gearshift points are delayed for a higher rev point before shifting. The shift times are shorter giving a sportier characteristic.
Available for: 2005-2012 Carrera, Cayman & Boxster and 2006-2009 Turbo models without Sport Chrono or Sport Chrono Plus.
As options vary depending on vehicle specification please inquire for further details.