Since the launch of the Porsche 718 the only real criticism of the car is the sound. Cargraphic have been working hard in developing a range of exhaust options to address this issue.
Cargraphic Exhaust for Porsche 718 Boxster / Cayman features
Modular CARGRAPHIC Sport Exhaust Concept available for all Porsche 718 models with 2,0l and 2,5l flat-4-cylinder engine incl. GTS.
- PSE Style tailpipe trims for NON-PSE vehicles / Double-outlet standard S look for NON-S models
- Various tailpipe colours and materials: Polished, Gloss-Black Enameled, Matt-Black Thermopaint, Carbon-fibre finish
- Vacuum exhaust valves to be used with OEM or CARGRAPHIC valve control.
- Absorptive silencer design
- Large volume Ø130mm Tri-Metal 200 cell high flow HD Sport Catalytic Converters available for PSE and NON-PSE models.
- Fully OBD2 compliant (no check engine light).
- CNC mandrel-bent pipework / Made from T-304L lightweight stainless steel
- Dyno tested high performance components / Maximized performance / Improved Throttle Response / Improved enhanced acoustics / No drone or resonation
You can hear the system here.
To enhance your 718 talk to PARR